GATEWAY CAMPUS SERVICES
Welcome to our ‘Gateway Campus’ Service Page
As you may be aware, the Bethel auditorium is used on occasion by other churches and ministries as a place to gather and worship together, including the Bethel United Church, which owns and graciously allows us to rent their wonderful facility.
There are various Sundays in 2017 when we will have two Sunday morning services in the Gateway auditorium at 9:30am and 11:45am with childcare provided. If everyone from our church family attends just one of these meetings, we feel confident we can seat everyone.
Children’s classes: During the main service, there are classes available for children:
- Faith Village (Nursery – Y1): This is located in the Urban Stories room, on the first floor at the front of the Gateway Campus building. Registration starts at 9:15am for service one and 11:30am for service two;
- Kidz City (Y2 – Y6): This is located in the Games room, on the first floor at the front of the Gateway Campus building. Registration starts at 9:15am for service one and 11:30am for service two;
Youth classes: The youth are dismissed from the main service just before the worship section and head over to the Gateway Campus with their class leaders:
- Tribe (Y7 – Y8): Youth Zone (Gateway Campus);
- Tribe 9 (Y9): Small group One (Gateway Campus);
- Crosslands (Y10 – Y13): Small group Two (Gateway Campus) – Week One & Three only;
The Parent’s Area: A fully stocked Baby and Toddler area is now available on the right side of the auditorium as you exit the service. Please make yourself at home, but we do ask that you be mindful of conversational noise as it can disturb those trying to listen to the service.
Please come and join us for our ‘Gateway Campus Service’ of 2017.
The next one is this week:
SUNDAY 23RD JULY 2017.
Gateway Christian Centre, Front Building, Kelvin Way, West Bromwich, B70 7JW
Our vision is to be a gateway for the presence and power of God to touch people’s lives and change the spiritual climate of the individual, the family, the region and finally the continent.