Welcome to our ‘Gateway Campus’ Service Page
As you may be aware, the Bethel auditorium is used on occasion by other churches and ministries as a place to gather and worship together, including the Bethel United Church, which owns and graciously allows us to rent their wonderful facility.
There are various Sundays in 2018 when we will have two Sunday morning services in the Gateway auditorium at 9:30am and 11:45am with childcare provided. If everyone from our church family attends just one of these meetings, we feel confident we can seat everyone.
The next one is:
SUNDAY 6TH MAY 2018.
During the main service, there are classes available for children:
- Faith Village (Nursery – Y1): This is located in the Urban Stories room, on the first floor at the front of the Gateway Campus building. Registration starts at 9:15am for service one and 11:30am for service two;
- Kidz City (Y2 – Y6): This is located in the Games room, on the first floor at the front of the Gateway Campus building. Registration starts at 9:15am for service one and 11:30am for service two;
The youth are dismissed from the main service just before the worship section and head over to the Gateway Campus with their class leaders:
- Tribe (Y7 – Y8): Youth Zone (Gateway Campus);
- Tribe 9 (Y9): Small group One (Gateway Campus);
- Crosslands (Y10 – Y13): Small group Two (Gateway Campus) – Week One & Three only;
The Parent’s Area:
A fully stocked Baby and Toddler area is now available on the right side of the auditorium as you exit the service.
Please make yourself at home, but we do ask that you be mindful of conversational noise as it can disturb those trying to listen to the service.
Post Service Fellowship Area:
Our ‘Hospitality Area’ (behind the main auditorium) is a communal place to have a chat with old friends and meet new people after our Sunday services.
Hot and cold beverages are served by our Gateway volunteers, who would love to meet and serve you.
Please make sure you visit our ‘Info Point’, where you will find the following information:
- Gateway Newsletters;
- Event Sign Up forms;
- Promotional Event Materials;
- Sponsorship Information;
- Giving Envelopes;
- …and much more
If you are visiting Gateway for the first time or are wanting to know more information about our church, please visit our ‘Connect Table’, where our volunteers would love to speak with you.
You will be issued with a Gateway Visitor Pack, which has all the information about Gateway including:
- Church Services;
- Midweek Services;
- Our various ministries;
- … and much more.